Headworn Fitness Wireless System
The BLX14/SM31 Headworn Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
The ideal entry-level wireless microphone system for small venues, BLX offers professional quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface.
- Offers a 24 MHz tuning bandwidth and up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4 wireless receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, SM31 fitness headset microphone, power supply, clothing clip, windscreens, and user guide.
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries. 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
BLX4 Single Channel Receiver
Single channel wireless receiver with microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
SM31FH Fitness Headset Condenser Microphone
Cardioid condenser headset microphone for wireless systems features hydrophobic construction that repels moisture. For use in fitness instruction.
The rugged and durable SM31FH is a cardioid condenser microphone constructed with hydrophobic materials that make it ideal for true performance in fitness instruction applications.
The moisture-repellent cartridge housing ensures a long product life by protecting the microphone from the corrosion damage that causes typical fitness instruction headsets to fail.
The SM31FH features TA4F 4-pin (TQG) connectors that make it a viable replacement for any Shure wireless headset system.
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for fitness and aerobics instructors
- Moisture-repellent hydrophobic fabric protects the microphone cartridge from harmful corrosion that occurs in humid environments
- Flexible gooseneck provides discrete adjustment capabilities to optimize placement for greatest isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile design won’t fatigue instructors during high-impact use
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response ideal for crisp, clear vocal reproduction
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
We Also Recommend