Bodypack Wireless System
- Features WA302 Instrument Cable
The BLX14 Bodypack Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
The ideal entry-level wireless microphone system for small venues, BLX offers professional quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface.
- Offers a 24 MHz tuning bandwidth and up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX1 bodypack transmitter, BLX4 single-channel receiver, guitar cable, power supply, 2 AA batteries, and user guide.
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries. 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
BLX4 Single Channel Receiver
Single channel wireless receiver with microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
WA302 Instrument Cable
- Cable, Instrument, 2.5 foot (.75 m), 4 Pin Mini Connector (TA4F) to 1/4-inch Connector.
- Instrument cable connects the BLX1 transmitter to a guitar or other instrument.
We Also Recommend