Jackson X Series Dinky™ DK2X HT Laurel Fingerboard Gloss Black
The Jackson® X Series Dinky™ DK2X HT provides the ultimate performance experience with features and appointments for the price-conscious musician.
The DK2X HT features a poplar body and a bolt-on maple neck with satin back finish for smooth playability, scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue and graphite reinforcement for stability against climate changes and environmental duress. Featuring 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
Active Jackson high-output humbucking pickups deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunching highs. Explore this instrument’s sonic palette with a three-way pickup blade switch and single volume and tone controls, while a Jackson HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge enhances sustain and tuning stability.
Stunning in sound and style, the X Series Dinky DK2X HT is classic Gloss Black finish with black hardware and a reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock.
- 25.5” scale length
- Poplar body
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and satin back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups
- Active electronics
- Three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Jackson HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Gloss Black with black hardware and reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock
BOLT-ON MAPLE NECK WITH GRAPHITE REINFORCEMENT AND SCARF JOINT
The bolt-on neck construction adheres the maple neck to the body of the guitar with screws, resulting in a bright tone with more control. For the touring musician, graphite-reinforcement rods flank the truss rod for increased neck stability that help maintain the shape of the neck through extreme humidity or climate fluctuations. The scarf joint creates an angled back headstock, which increases the tension behind the nut that eliminates the need for string trees and/or string retainer bars.
JACKSON HT6 STRING-THROUGH-BODY HARDTAIL BRIDGE
The six-saddle hardtail bridge provides rock-solid tuning stability along with pinpoint intonation accuracy. The improved vibration transfer from a hardtail bridge also provides increased sustain and richer tone.
We Also Recommend