Jackson JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS24 DKAM Caramelized Maple Fingerboard Red Stain
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS24 DKAM features a mahogany body with arched top and bolt-on caramelized maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue. Designed for blazing speeds and comfort, its 12”-16” compound radius bound caramelized maple fingerboard features 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays.
Other features include dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way pickup blade switching, single volume and tone controls, synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
A value-laden bargain, this JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS24 DKAM is wrapped in a sophisticated Red Stain finish with pointy black headstock and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Mahogany body with arched top
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound caramelized maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays
- Dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- 2-point fulcrum tremolo bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Red Stain with Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware
CARAMELIZED MAPLE NECK AND FINGERBOARD
The caramelizing process removes moisture and impurities in the wood that improves stability. Aside from improved durability, a caramelized maple neck and fingerboard add exquisite style with beautiful grain definition and smoother playability for crystal clear, bright tones.
JACKSON HIGH-OUTPUT HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
These Jackson high-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups have been painstakingly voiced for full, rich and monstrous tone, while also providing maximum overdrive and sustain.
We Also Recommend