Gretsch G2622T Streamliner™ Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby® Laurel Fingerboard Broad’Tron™ BT-3S Pickups Dark Denim
The Streamliner™ Collection revitalizes the best elements from the past and combines them with exciting new features to deliver exceptional performance, sound, and style at an incredible value.
The G2622T Streamliner Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby® bursts into the modern era with powerful sound and style. The sleek G2622T is designed for the guitarist who demands more than the mundane from an instrument - more performance, more style and most importantly, more volume - while retaining everything you expect from a Gretsch.
- All-new Broad'Tron™ BT-3S humbucking pickups
- Double-cutaway 16" arched maple body with chambered center block
- Soft "C" shaped nato neck
- 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with pearloid Neo Classic™ thumbnail inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets
- Real bone nut
- Master volume, master tone and individual pickup volume controls provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
- Push/Pull coil-splitting on Master Volume
- Radio control knobs
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Three-ply tortoise pickguard
- Nickel hardware
Maple Body with New Center Block Design
The G2622T Center Block features an arched maple body with an all-new center block design under the hood. This new center block is designed to balance lightweight comfort with a full, rich sound and increased presence; resulting in improved attack and sustain, and excellent feedback rejection, in a package that won't weigh you down.
All-New Broad'Tron BT-3S Pickups
The G2622T features our new Broad'Tron BT-3S pickups. Utilizing a combination of Alnico 5 and Alnico 2 magnets, the new BT-3S pickups provide stronger mids, tight but full lows, and smooth clear highs that retain a smooth and musical presence.
Versatile Controls with Coil-Splitting
The Streamliner's sonic power is harnessed and shaped by our traditional control layout - neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching.
The addition of a push/pull pot on the master volume control allows coil splitting to provide useful single coil sounds, adding another layer of tonal versatility to an already strong sonic arsenal.
We Also Recommend