Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat FSR Checkerboard
Well known as the Grammy-winning founder of influential U.S. punk band Rancid, Tim Armstrong is also well respected as a producer and indie label owner. But as a songwriter, he has always turned to his old Fender concert-style acoustic for inspiration. The Tim Armstrong Hellcat is based on Armstrong’s own classic instrument, with modern appointments including high-quality onboard electronics. A great guitar for pop, rock, folk and more, it has a solid mahogany top for especially sweet sound and a satin-finish maple neck for smooth playability. Ideal for bashing out punk, pop, rock and more, this limited edition guitar offers all the inspiringly cool features of the original.
Based on Tim Armstrong’s beat-up old ’60s Fender® acoustic - on which he writes all of the songs for his legendary punk band, Rancid - the Tim Armstrong Hellcat acoustic is ready to slam. Armstrong has given his acoustic some modern mojo with pearl acrylic "Hellcat" logos on the third, fifth and seventh frets, with a pair of skulls adorning the twelfth fret. Other features include a solid mahogany top, scalloped bracing and Fishman® Tim Armstrong Hellcat Acoustic preamp.
- Tim Armstrong signature model, concert body style acoustic-electric
- Fishman® CD pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls
- Solid spruce top with scalloped "X" bracing, mahogany back and sides
- Maple neck with satin finish
- 20-fret walnut fingerboard with "Hellcat" and double-skull inlays
- Walnut bridge with compensated Graph Tech® Nubone™ saddle
We Also Recommend