Fender Passport® Event Series 2
With versatile controls, great connectivity and go-anywhere convenience, the Passport® Event Series 2 portable audio system is perfect for amplifying voices, instruments and background music anywhere, anytime. Its full-range speakers, versatile features, friendly front-panel controls and 375 watts of power provide strong, clear and reliable Fender sound ideal for education, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars and presentations; and gigs at parties, small clubs and coffeehouses. Passport Event Series 2 features combination XLR/¼” jacks for increased connectivity.
With suitcase-style portability and easy setup, Passport Event Series 2 also features Bluetooth® connectivity for mobile device wireless audio streaming.
- Output power: 375 watts, class-D power amp
- Channels: Seven (four XLR/¼” combination Mic/Line, One Instrument/Line, Two Stereo with ¼”, 1/8”, and Bluetooth® inputs)
- Inputs: Nine (Four XLR ¼” combination mic/line, one ¼” instrument/line, two stereo ¼”, one stereo 1/8”, stereo Bluetooth®)
- Controls: Volume, treble, bass, reverb level and mic/line pad per channel, hi-Z instrument/line switch, Bluetooth® pair switch, master volume
- Reverb effect
- Speakers: Two 8” Fender Special Design speakers, two 1.2” horn-loaded tweeters
- Weight: 44 lbs. (19.96 kg)
- Other features: International voltage operation (100V-120V/220V-240V), seven-channel mixer, hi-Z ¼” input for instruments, stereo 1/8” input, stereo 1/8” output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes, sub out with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use, mono output with level control for powered monitor use, 35mm (1-3/8”) stand adapters built into each speaker cabinet, mic/cable storage compartment with latching lid
We Also Recommend