Fender Mustang™ GTX100
Mustang GTX is a better, bolder guitar amp with an unprecedented feature set and unbeatable performance. A wide selection of accurate and versatile amp models, dozens of effects and 200 onboard presets give you the guitar tones you need for almost any type of music. Modular signal path flexibility lets you move effects anywhere in the chain, while the crisp full-color display lets you know what’s going on under the hood. Connect with Bluetooth to experience the all-new Fender TONE 3.0 (for iOS and Android), a free app that offers realistic look and feel while you spin the knobs of the most famous amps and effects of all time. You can do deep editing, preset browsing from the Fender Tone community, preset back-up and restore, and more. Bluetooth audio streaming is also included for playing along with your favorite tracks. The amp’s WiFi capabilities (a Fender exclusive) let you connect for product updates, so your amp keeps getting better.
Mustang GTX 100 offers incredible bang for the buck. The all-new cabinet design is more gig-ready and durable; a new 12-inch Celestion speaker produces strong, powerful response; and the improved amp, speaker and cabinet models ensure that Mustang GTX sounds better than anything else in its class. Stereo XLR line outputs and stereo effects loop let you interface with PA, recording and outboard gear. GTX100 also features a seven-button footswitch with individual bank up and down functions and easy effects selection, making GTX a true live performance amp. It also unlocks the amp’s included 60-second looper.
- New models include: Fender classics like the Blues Jr and Vibro King, as well as other amplifers including JC Clean and Silver Jubilee
- New effects include: Models of classic Overdrive, Fuzz, Delay and Pitch Shift effects
- Newly-designed stage-ready cabinet and cosmetics
- New specially-designed 12-inch Celestion® speaker
- 200 onboard user presets that can be modified for any style of music
- All-new Fender TONE 3.0 for iOS and Android for deep editing, preset browsing from the Fender Tone community, preset back-up and restore, and more
- Upgraded seven-button footswitch (included) features individual bank up and down functions and easy effects selection, as well as a tap tempo and 60-second looper
Mustang GTX includes over 180 basic and genre-specific presets, giving player access to a wide variety of genres, from country to rock, R&B to metal, pop to jazz.
The crystal-clear, LCD color display makes it easy to see amp and effect settings at a glance. Add to that the large encoder dial and three soft-touch keys and you have a powerful, intuitive interface that makes it easy to find your sound.
Mustang GTX’s onboard WiFi capabilities make it easy to add new content to your amp. You can also download presets directly from the Fender cloud with the amp itself, or you can use the Fender Tone™ 3.0 app on your mobile device.
Mustang GTX 100 incorporates a Celestion® Special Design speaker for superior guitar tone.
The included GTX-7 7-button footswitch unlocks Mustang GTX’s powerful onboard looping capabilities. With up to 60 seconds of record time, the looper is the perfect creative and practice partner.
FENDER TONE 3.0
Constantly striving to make life better for musicians, we included the all-new beautiful Fender Tone 3.0 app so that you can explore, modify, backup and restore your presets.
We Also Recommend