Headworn Wireless System
The BLX14/P31 Headworn Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
The ideal entry-level wireless microphone system for small venues, BLX offers professional quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface.
- Offers a 24 MHz tuning bandwidth and up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4 wireless receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, PGA31 headset microphone, power supply, clothing clip, windscreens, and user guide.
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries. 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
BLX4 Single Channel Receiver
Single channel wireless receiver with microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
Headset Condenser Microphone
Affordable wireless cardioid condenser headset microphone for speech and vocal performance applications offers long-wearing comfort and reliability.
The PGA31 is an affordable wireless cardioid condenser headset microphone that delivers reliable sound quality for speech and live vocal performance applications.
Designed for long-wearing comfort, the PGA31 offers a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation. Its unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
The PGA31 features TA4F 4-pin connectors that make it a viable replacement for any Shure wireless headset system.
- Wireframe headset fits securely for active speakers and vocal performers
- Permanently charged electret condenser cartridge delivers detailed, crisp vocals
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
- Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment capabilities optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypacks
- Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction
- Tailored frequency response for great sound on vocals
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
We Also Recommend