Jackson JS Series Spectra Bass JS2P Laurel Fingerboard Black Burst
The brand-new offset body style was designed with the artist in mind. The poplar body with poplar burl top and large upper horn evenly distributes weight throughout the instrument, providing perfect balance by reducing neck dive for hours of comfortable playing. A bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint design provides rock-solid reliability, while the speed neck contour, 12"-radius laurel fingerboard and 24 jumbo frets make for lightning-fast playability.
The Spectra Bass JS2P provides a sound that is as unique as the bassist playing it. Whether it be funk, hard rock or gospel, a colossal Jackson J-style bridge pickup and P-style neck pickup deliver a range of punchy growls or lucid tones, while the hardtail bridge provides enhanced stability, improved sustain and bolder timbre.
Tone can be refined and tweaked with the blend, bass boost and volume controls (with a push/pull selector to bypass or engage the active circuit for the bass boost). With the push/pull selector, you’ll never have to fear a battery running out and losing sound. A quick pull on the volume knob will bypass the active circuit, making it easy to regain sound from the bass without the use of battery power.
Highly affordable, this 4-string Spectra Bass JS2P comes in a sophisticated Black Burst finish with black hardware and a unique 2x2 black headstock with an understated J logo.
- 34” scale length, 4-string bass
- Poplar body with poplar burl top
- Bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint
- 12” radius laurel fingerboard with 24 frets and white dot inlays
- Jackson J-Style bridge pickup and Jackson P-Style neck pickup
- Volume control (with push/pull selector to bypass active circuit), blend control and bass boost control (active only)
- Jackson hardtail bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Black Burst with unique Jackson 2x2 headstock with “J” logo and black hardware
POPLAR BODY WITH POPLAR BURL TOP
Poplar offers a meaty, resonant tone that is similar to alder. The poplar body is capped with a poplar burl top that showcases a mysterious grain pattern, closely resembling the surface of an alien planet.
The bass boost control strengthens the low-end frequencies and fortifies the overall tonal characteristics of the instrument.
We Also Recommend