Gretsch G5622 Electromatic® Center Block Double-Cut with V-Stoptail Laurel Fingerboard Aged Walnut
Alive and loud, Electromatic® Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. The G5622 Electromatic® Center Block Double-Cut with V-Stoptail features a double-cutaway maple body with chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tone for enhanced sonic punch. Flexibly harness its sonic power with a versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
The G5622’s other features include an anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut and G-arrow knobs.
Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, this G5622 is offered in stunning Aged Walnut finish with nickel hardware and aged white body binding with multi-ply purfling and a gold pickguard.
- Double-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Aged white binding with multi-ply purfling
- Nickel hardware
- Aged Walnut with gold pickguard and gold pickup bezels
We Also Recommend