BOSS Pocket GT
Jam and Have Fun with YouTube
Pocket GT introduces a fun new way to practice, jam, and get better every day. Combining premium BOSS guitar tones with integrated YouTube learning, this pocket-size amp/effects processor pairs with your smartphone or tablet to create the ultimate go-everywhere lesson studio. Watch YouTube content in the companion BOSS Tone Studio app and create song lists, set loop markers, and more. Access deep editing tools to emulate the tones of famous players or craft new sounds all your own. And with automatic user memory switching, you can change up sounds as a YouTube video plays! Adding in other great features like Bluetooth music streaming, USB audio interface capability, and more, Pocket GT is a must-have companion that no guitar player should be without.
- Ultra-compact guitar amp/effects processor with powerful integrated learning features
- Companion BOSS Tone Studio app (iOS/Android/Mac/Windows) with built-in YouTube browser and deep tone editing tools
- Create video song lists and set A/B markers to repeat sections
- Assign user memories to markers and change sounds automatically during video playback
- Authentic GT sound engine with over 100 amps and effects, ready to play with zero latency
- 99 user memories (amp and effects settings compatible with the floor-based GT-1 guitar processor)
- Wirelessly stream music over Bluetooth or connect via the Aux In jack
- Control song/video playback with dedicated hardware buttons
- Center Cancel function reduces the volume of guitar solos and vocals in videos and music tracks
- Built-in rechargeable battery with up to four hours of runtime
- Onboard tuner with dedicated button for fast access
- USB audio interface for recording in desktop music software
- Download additional patches at BOSS Tone Central
The Future of Learning Guitar
Pocket GT makes learning with YouTube easier and more productive than ever. This miniature hardware hub provides the sound engine and audio connections, while the companion BOSS Tone Studio app features a YouTube browser that streams sound to Pocket GT and deep editing tools for shaping sounds instantly. This integrated approach simplifies set up and eliminates switching between apps, giving you a hassle-free way to enjoy studio-quality guitar tones while watching online lessons and jamming with videos.
Build Skills Faster with Powerful Session Tools
BOSS Tone Studio comes loaded with tools to supercharge your practice sessions. Create YouTube song lists for quick recall, and loop sections for focused study. And when you want to jam with backing tracks and other songs on YouTube, automatic user memory switching takes the experience to a new level. For example, you can set a clean sound for the verse, crunch for the chorus, and high-gain drive with echo for your lead solo—and they’ll all change in real time as the video plays!
Premium GT Amps and Effects
Equipped with the same sound engine as the best-selling GT-1 floor processor, Pocket GT puts over 100 world-class amps and effects in the palm of your hand. The 99 user memories come filled with ready-to-play sounds, but you can customize them or craft your own from scratch. And since Pocket GT and the GT-1 share the same DNA, stored amp and effects setups can be exchanged via their respective BOSS Tone Studio editors.
Direct Hardware Controls
Pocket GT’s simple-yet-powerful interface puts an array of essential functions at your fingertips. Scroll through user memories with a dedicated knob, tweak amp gain and effects levels, and activate the built-in tuner with a quick press. Remote control buttons are provided as well, providing fast access to YouTube playback. And with the Center Cancel switch, you can instantly reduce the volume of vocals and guitar solos in songs and play them yourself.
Bluetooth Streaming, USB Audio, and More
Pocket GT doesn’t just work with YouTube—you can also wirelessly stream nearly any music app over Bluetooth and play along. There’s an Aux In jack too, perfect for connecting a non-Bluetooth music player, drum machine, or other device. If you make music on a desktop computer, you can use Pocket GT to record mix-ready guitar tracks in your DAW via USB. And if you’re looking for sonic inspiration, you’ll find loads of great patches for download at BOSS Tone Central.
We Also Recommend