RØDE Wireless GO
COMPACT WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM
The Wireless GO is the world’s smallest, most versatile wireless microphone system. The transmitter works as both a clip-on mic or as the world’s smallest beltpack for a RØDE lavalier, sending crystal clear broadcast-grade audio via 2.4GHz digital transmission to the ultra-compact on-camera receiver.
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery-saver mode
- Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX is 31g and RX only 31g
- The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0dB, -12dB and -24dB
- RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a beltpack (and sold separately)
- Use up to 8 systems in one location.
Professional and easy
The Wireless GO system auto-pairs in 3 seconds and transmits via RØDE’s all-new Series III digital 2.4GHz transmission that is optimised for shorter range operation in dense RF and Wi-Fi environments, but also offers a line-of-sight range of up to 70m. The TX transmits broadcast-grade audio either on its own, thanks to the built-in condenser microphone’s excellent isolation and transparency, or with a lavalier mic via the 3.5mm TRS input.
The Wireless GO RX features a dual-purpose clip-mount so you can either clip it onto an item of clothing or camera strap, or slide the RX securely into the camera’s cold shoe. Plug the RX into your camera or recorder via the 3.5mm TRS output cable and tailor the output to your camera or recorder with the 3-stage gain control. The Wireless GO RX is ultra-compact and super-lightweight, making your rig that much easier to carry.
Designed and manufactured at the RØDE facility in Sydney Australia, the Wireless GO delivers serious audio in an ultra-compact form factor – the perfect microphone for creators of any level of experience. Filmmakers, educators, business people – the Wireless GO Digital Wireless Microphone System is the first choice for anyone creating great-sounding content.
Wireless GO is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clip’n’go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
The Transmitter (TX)
Measuring in at an ultra-compact 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and weighing just 31g, the Wireless GO transmitter (TX) acts as either a quick and easy clip-on wireless microphone, thanks to a high-quality built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as the world’s smallest beltpack transmitter for a lavalier microphone via the 3.5mm TRS input. The Wireless GO’s quick clip-on capabilities make it perfect for run-and-gun journalists and vloggers in the field: never miss the action as it happens – no cables and great sound.
The Receiver (RX)
The RX is just as compact, measuring only 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm and weighing only 31g, which makes your rig that much easier to carry and facilitates mounting on a range of camera gimbals and stabilisers. Its dual-purpose mount sits snug in your camera’s shoe mount, or clips easily onto your camera strap or an item of clothing. The supplied 3.5mm TRS output cable plugs into your camera’s audio input or, with the relevant available RØDE adaptors, into your recorder, GoPro, iPhone etc. There is also a three-stage output pad – 0dB, -12dB, -24dB – to tailor your output to your camera or recorder.
We Also Recommend